Ever wonder about the different living arrangements and levels of care available for seniors? Join us for a discussion led by local Senior Care Consultant and Physical Therapist, Liz Cornish, Owner of New Season In Life, LLC. She will discuss the differences between independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing facilities and continuing care communities. How to choose the right one for you? When and how to start a discussion with your loved one? What are the costs? And, how do you afford them?
- Southington Library 1/9/2020 at 6:30pm
- West Hartford Library 1/23/2020 at 6:30pm
- Bristol Library 1/30/2020 at 6:30pm
- Simsbury Library 2/4/2020 at 6:30pm
- Bristol Senior Center 2/12/2020 at 10:30am
- Newington Library 2/19/2020 at 6:30pm